Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dishcloth of the month Kal


I joined the dishcloth of the month kal. Didn't know what a KAL was till I got the Ipod for Christmas and started listening to POD CASTS, and Marley!There is a whole new world of Knitting FUN out there!!!!
This is super fun, and a break from the crazy knitting. Just sit relax and wait for the next row to come. I have committed myself to making 2 a month.
I finished this one while hubby watched Green bay play football in the snow. I thought it neat I was making a football while he was watching football. (give me a break I have been stuck in the house for two weeks, I am crazy bored!)
I await the next challenge.
I feel like a new person since the operation. I have lots more energy. And NO pain!
Presently I am finishing up a entraloc scarf, that was to be a Christmas present. Oh well.
Also picked up a free pattern for a cute little quick vest, made with Donagal tweed. ewwww big difference in feel from the wonderful alpaca I was using.
And I am almost finished with one Camo colored sock, for number one(and only) son.
Getting ready to run out and create a new stash. One the husband wont get crazy over. Peaches and Creme. For the kal. It is a nice inexpensive project, that I finish in just a few hours.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I like the title of your blog! Your football dishcloth came out great. I am sorry to hear you had to have surgery. I had my gall bladder out in 1993. I am saying a prayer that you are fully recovered!
Karen T. from the Dishcloth KAL

DawnK said...

I'm glad you are feeling better since your surgery. Great job on the dishcloth. Your dad's vest is quite handsome and good job on the fingerless mittens.