Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I wish it would slow down.

Since we have been home, we haven't stopped! We went to, three graduation parties, golf birthday party, a few Fourth of July celebrations, a Zoo wedding and a big old Italian Picnic at my home.
SO, when did I knit? In the car on the way, to all but one, of the events.
The Nephews were here today. What fun! The middle one picked this pattern for a fall sweater. Which I started right away! the yarn is Comfort, worsted weight and Bernat glow in the dark. He is excited. The older one chose a pattern with a
skeleton chest on the front. They both will be a breeze to make. And the two year old is getting a orange sweater with a glow in the dark pumpkin. All the patterns can be found in this book.

I also have joined a KAL at Bloomin yarns. It's the
ditto sweater from Berroco. I am using the yarn I was going to use for the Shawl Kal. (LOL)
Its "suduce", and is BEAUTIFUL! Its a pain in the butt to drop. It knots like crazy! But it is beautiful to feel and look at. It is on small needles, so it is slow, but very nice to hold.
Now, I have other projects, and a few I saw tonight when I went up to my sewing room, and thought, ewwwww, I wanta make this. So who knows how many more are to come.
This is Baby Jaguar
at the zoo wedding with her twin stingray. The food was made by the monkeys. Yeah it was that bad. But everything else was great! And this is Baby Jaguar and Baby Zebra, in the elevator.... Names were
given to them by their Great Aunt Cathy.
They had a good time. They are both 20 and got shut off by the bartender. Dad did slip them a glass of wine. But they were happy just being there and dancing.


And the weekend carried over with all the fam at my home for a good old fashion picnic. Lots of good times and laughs. Nothing, Nothing replaces family. It was great!
This is my mom and her sisters and brothers, minus one sister, who passed four years ago. She is always in our heart. We love you Aunt Mary!

No comments: