Thursday, September 3, 2015

 A Baby Is Born



This little bundle of joy came June 13th. Just perfect.
Her little outfit was knitted by me during testing at school. The pattern was so easy to read and knitted quickly. I highly recommend her.



http://www.dolliebabies.co.uk/item_161/Knitting-Pattern-No.12-Newborn-Size-Vest-Set.htm


The cute little maryjanes were done in about 20 min.
http://wanderingcatstudio.blogspot.com
Just another cute outfit for her


I had to step back and do some work for a few other little ones. This Mickey ensemble was created by me for a "Smash Cake" photo shoot.  Never heard of one before. Guess I will know all about it next year!!!




Life is good. Babies are wonderful gifts from God. To let us all appericate life a little more.
I loved making her baptism gown. Momma picked it and Gammy made it. The headbands are extremely fun to make.
Just loved the whole outfit!!! It was a beautiful day.
 Its a beautiful time in our lives. It makes up for all the sadness.

Got to start knitting this little kitty some warm winter sweaters. I have several picked out and want to start them. So no more bloggin, I NEED TO KNIT!!!!

No comments: