Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW DAY!

It is beautiful outside! I love, love, love SNOW!!! This is my front porch, taken from my dining room window. I am going to have my daughter get a better picture, she is much better at capturing the beauty of nature.

EWWWW, a free day, what will I work on? First of course laundry): then the sewing room. I am working on two quilts. One for each of my children. I will post pictures as the quilt grows.


I am working on mittens. I found a pattern and its only taking me a little less than 1 hour to make one mitten, minus the thumb. So maybe I will do a mitten marathon this afternoon. I will start after lunch and see how many mittens I can make! I will post the pictures.


*****************************************************************
I challenge anyone reading this to do the same! We will have a contest!!! Start at 12:30 and work till dinner! say 5. then break to eat and continue till 9!*****************************************************************
I may not be able to post my mitten pic's till friday, with work and kids, well you know how it goes, but I will do my best!
I am headed up to the sewing room for a bonus day! Then after lunch let the knitting begin!
Have a wonderful SNOW DAY, where ever you are!
I sat down to start my marathon. Oldest needed help with her sweeties Valentines day gift. She is making him a fleece tie blanket(cute) and needed help on cutting the sides.

Then younger son needed to eat AGAIN! He doesn't like to get his picture taken. He is 13. Need I say more. He is playing xbox live with his friends from school and far away.
OH, SO,needless to say the marathon is not going as planned. Its after 6pm, time to get serious~I need to knit~!


No comments: