Sunday, February 17, 2008

Three little kittens lost their mittens

Oh my. Things did not go as planned. How does that go?"The best made plans...."
Anyway.
I was going to town knitting mittens, then, of course life stepped in.
The walk way had to be shoveled, and I had to cancel knit class,make dinner, clean up dinner, listen to hubby's stories about the roads, etc. etc, etc.....
So I sat down to finish the darker pair of mittens, and Larry the rescue (supposed to be small, found out he's maine coon) cat decided my yarn was yummy, and ate some of it!
I felt that was my sign, that the contest was over and once again I go home without the grand prize. Sigh.

I continue to work on my blue felted purse. I am working on the cream color lace that goes around the flap. If you don't know what I am talking about, its a couple of blogs below. I hope to start the flowers tonight.
Oldest wants to go shopping(she was paid yesterday) and I have about 4 more loads of laundry. Here we go again, and all I need to do is KNIT!

No comments: