Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BEARS!

This is a picture my 14 year old son took outside the cabin, he and the hubby went to a few weeks ago. CRAZY! Not this girl. Thank you very much. Best part, it is the mommy bear. The cubs came for a visit too!

I haven't been able to find my camera, so I don't have my WIP pictures to show.  I am on the neck of daughters sweater. I have to knit a 10 inch neck! Boring. I did some frogging on young sons socks. It was way to wide! He has a very narrow flat foot. He would never be able to wear it.  BOO HOO!
I think I mentioned about the yarn shop closing in cannonsburgh. Went on saturday. I saved $397.00!!!! I left with two white garbage bags full of future projects.
I spent.........$103.00!!! All the patterns were a $1.00 and the yarn was $1.00 or 70% off.

Bloomin is Movin!!!! Just down the road. Closer to me!!! I like that. I can't wait to see the new shop. I love it there! Michelle is so sweet. I look forward to seeing all the new yarns and how the shop looks!

I will write more later. Its late , I need to pack lunches and make coffee. Bed is calling me......
Peace out, knit on!




No comments: