Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome Fall

Wow Its been a while. Looking back at my last post, I realize I have finished all the projects on the coffee table! Thats a great feeling. 
This cute little sweater caught my eye as I sat at the yarn shop with my good friend knitting a saturday afternoon away. It took all of 3 hours maybe.
Gilbert loves his sporty bright sweater.
I went to put him out last night and he wouldn't go till the sweater was on! Cute little guy!


My husband I celebrated 25 years together last month. Wow, I don't feel that old.  Anyway. We took a day trip to a very small town called Smicksburgh! They had a YARN SHOP!!!! And it was the cutest little shop, tucked away on the side of a mountain on a side street in a tiny little town. Very cute and very charming. SuzyB's had hand dyed and several kits. This one, was one I could not pass up! The scarf necklace, takes less than an hour and the compliments I have received, made it worth the little too high of a price I paid.  I have made four more in various other colors to match several sweaters I have. My 22 year old also had me make one to match her school she were she is currently student teaching.


The hubby went for his 6month check up and scan. I feel very strongly that all is good. He is back to his old weight plus! And his color has not looked this good in over 4 years. I feel blessed we have come through all this and everything is good. Praise GOD! 


Its back to knitting I go. Lots to knit. Christmas is coming.  We had a touch of snow today, just to remind me, I think. 
 I need to complete several scarves and hats and mittens for several people who where there through all the bad last year. 

No comments: