Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blessing abound!

This little ornament is from our first Christmas together. 1986. 
WOW. When i was younger and heard people say they were married 20 plus years, I thought, That's a really long time!
It seems  like a blink of the eye, now. I have hard time wrapping my brain around it.  
 This holiday season is full of blessings. The hubby is Clean of cancer!!!!!! 
Thanksgiving was so much better!!!
We have spent the weekend putting up our tree and decorating together. It has been so nice. 


I am not planning on making any special Christmas gifts. I am working on hats and scarves for all the special people in my life. I gave my sister in law her hat and scarf set on Thanksgiving. She loved it! I also gave my dad his Beer Socks. Another hit. 
This hat will find its owner I'm sure.
I liked making it. Not so sure I like the colors. It was one of those balls of yarn,that looks better before you knit.
The yarn is called "Mushushi" from Plymouth. Very soft.
So I am off to finish another hat. Its the One day Beret. I'm half way through it. I acquired the yarn from a dear friend who can no longer knit. This beret will be for someone special.

No comments: