Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mid month KAL. complete. How fun is that! Just watching my favorite show,COPS ,while I blog.
Whats on your needles? I am putting away some heavier projects, and bringing out the cotton.
I started a project out of the new "Knit 'n Style" mag. I am doing it Blue skies organic cotton. The color....Brings back many good childhood memories....Circus peanuts! A yummy peach.The cropped top is knitted from the top down. Nothing to complicated, just fun, and pure enjoyment of the soft yarn going gently through my fingers.
As we leave February, I hope to finish the three spring/summer sweaters on my needles, by the end of March.
I hope that when I post the next KAL, this project will be finished. That would be wonderful!
Cops is over, time to get serious, I NEED TO KNIT!





2 comments:

DawnK said...

Your dishcloth turned out nice! Good luck getting your projects done, by the end of March!

Lindy said...

Your KAL looks great!