Tuesday, April 15, 2008

butterflies



AWWWW spring! As I work on my circus peanuts cardigan, I am also working on, aaaaaaaa, 4 other projects and, many, many more I want to start. My fingers just don't go quick enough.

I will add a picture or two later of the projects in progress. The butterfly, was taken by my daughter last summer. We were up at our camp, by cooks forest. She is really good with a camera.

It was knit nite. Everyone is working on lighter things. A sure sign of summer. Helped on of my students with her first gusset. She did great. She just needs to let herself go and enjoy the sock. I am finishing up my nephews first sock. Oh, you don't know about that project. My husband and one of my brothers sons, the middle one, have this game going. He always shows my husband his cool socks. And My husband always makes a fuss about how cool they are. SOOOO, I went to the big sale at Bloomin a few weeks ago and picked up the CUTEST jitterbug sock yarn for him. If you ever get the chance to knit with jitterbug, DO IT! Its the second time I have used it and I LOVE IT! It feels so good on the needles.
O, yea, the socks. So I am knitting middle son of brother socks and vest to match for his 4th birthday next month. The yarn, well I will just have to post a picture for you to see.

Laurie said any day now for my gift! Can't wait! I still am amazed that I won!

The boys are watching the hockey game to see who will play the pens, if the pens win. I don't get it, but they don't get gussets, so we are even.

Will post more in a bit. For now, I NEED TO KNIT

No comments: