Saturday, April 19, 2008

The sun will come out tomorrow

Day 2 of the second surgery. He is off the IV. And with a little prayer and hope he will come home for good tomorrow. His Surgery was 25 min and uneventful according to the surgeon. Works for me.
I thought about bringing the afghan, but remembered how cramped the waiting area was last time. It was the right move. The waiting room was filled with little seating. The socks were a perfect project. I finished the second pair, today . I had to run back to Bloomin to get more. One skein is not quite enough. I needed 2inches more of work. It seemed like a waste to buy all that yarn for 2 inches, so I bought two skeins, figured I would make my daughter a pair.
I am going to get the afghan as soon as I am done posting. Will add pictures as soon as I get a few rows on.
It seems like things are looking up. I am finishing projects and my husband is healing. We have been blessed.
I told the surgeon yesterday, God brought us to you. Hows that he asked. I said, I had my gallbladder taken out sooner than I planned, we were going to wait till summer, but decided on sooner at the last minute. that's when we realized what a caring, compassionate man you were. My husband trusted you immediately You told my husband you would do his Colonoscopy, and a two weeks later you saved my husbands life. If I would have waited, or never went to the doctors, who is to say when my husband would have gotten the colonoscopy? When the cancer cells broke through the tumors? No... God took care of all that. He then looked at me and smiled. He knew too.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Things always seem to work this way when we believe.